Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Week 30: General Conference

This week has been amazing, but unfortunately this week I do not have a lot of time because it has been a very busy day and not a lot of time.  But that is okay because I'm going to try to get everything done in the allotted time. 
So this will be a little shorted than normal, but wow. I absolutely love Korean, and I love being here. Today we actually got a great breakfast from the lovely senior missionaries that live here and I also got my haircut, which was great! I love it here so much. 

So I finally got to watch general conference after a long wait, and I absolutely loved Elder D. Todd Christofferson's talk about Dad.  I love my Dad very much, and he really is my best friend.  Also while thinking about that, I thought about my Heavenly Father and how much he loves me. He loves me so much.  He loves all people so much that he would give His only begotten son to die for us, so that we can become perfect like him.  I also loved Elder Gary. E Stevensons talk about the priesthood keys that were restored to this Earth.  The Church of Jesus Christ is about the restoration and really through the restoration, can we fully know who God is and we are able to return back to him.  And finally, I loved, just like everyone, Elder Jeffery R. Holland's talk about how really tomorrow, and now and always is the Lord doing wonders around us.  I absolutely love conference and I am glad that I was able to view it, and to be able to focus on how great it was.

So this week, last Monday we had P-day where we emailed people and we able to do our shopping and all we needed to do for the upcoming week. Also got to take some great pictures with the cherry blossom trees. After which we had family home evening where we played Scum again and it was very fun and all the people, including the missionaries that attend love playing it. It has really turned into a fan favorite. So I loved it and it was great!!!

On Tuesday, we got to study in the morning and then after which we went to the church and had a meeting with the sisters where we discussed what is going on in Miryang and how we can better do missionary work. Then after which we went to the detention center and that was superb. We got to talk with You Ir and that was great! Then we came back to the church and our other investigator, didn't come, but it was okay because we started English class and one of our investigators came and it was amazing because we were able to talk to him and because he is typically busy, we can't meet, but fortunately he was so happy to come and to be able to speak English and learn about the gospel.

Wednesday... We had a meeting for all the missionaries in the area, so we had our zone meeting and after which, Elder Quiroz and I went on Exchanges. So we went and I was able to pair with a Korean elder who came to the MTC in the first 3 weeks I was there and we became such good friends at the MTC. So... It was so fun! So we went out actually and went and played basketball with kids who invited us to and we got to talk about the gospel and that was super fun and then after which, we were able to go talk to some people and then went to the church where we taught another English class in another area and then went home and just had a great time talking and just... We had fun.

On Thursday we de-exchanged and then after which we went outside and went and tried to talk to people, but there weren't many people out.  Then after which we came home and planned for the upcoming week.

then on Friday we were able to go watch one of our investigators arch and it was a great experience as we talked to him and his friends. Then after that we went and served at the horse stable which was great! Then we got to go to the church as we talked to people outside and then returned home and that was really our day.

On Saturday, we watched general conference and we were actually able to get people to come and it was fantastic! I got to see so many great talks and had great notes!! 

Then on Sunday, basically the same deal. We got to watch general conference for the entire day and that was really our day. I love conference for sure!

So that was my week and I will tell you about everything this upcoming week!! I love you guys so much and I hope you guys have a great week! I pray for you all, all the time and love you so much!!

Love Always,

Elder Wilson

 
Dinner Time

Got done destroying in basketball

Haircut!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment