Friday, January 20, 2017

Week 69: Transferred... And training...

So this week I got transferred to a place called Gumjeong... So I will not be staying in Haeundai... But I will be training a new missionary that has not been to Korea and, I don't know exactly who my companion is going to be, but, I'm excited to find out this week. I'm really excited to serve and to train and really sad to leave Haeundai, but it will be a great ride.

Being transferred is a like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're going to get... But anyways, no matter what life throws you, you are always able to excel because of Jesus Christ and his love!

This last Monday, we really just relaxed at the house and then went to the church and played games with other missionaries! Then we went outside and shopped and emailed and then went outside and were able to meet with other people on the street.

On Tuesday, we went outside and went to our service project! It was fantastic. Then I went over to 괴정 and went on an exchange with Elder Dickman! We had a fun time talking and we were able to go outside and talked to a whole bunch of people on the street and then we were able to go to dinner while a less active who is going to start coming out to church.

Wednesday, we were able to go outside and talk to others on the street. We also were able to have a couple of meetings and then help others find their way around Haeundai and then we made a board to help us talk to others about the gospel.

On Thursday, we went outside for a little bit and then talked to some people and then we had to come back to our house and clean. After cleaning we went outside again and did some office work and then were able to help others come a little closer unto Christ.

Friday, we had a meeting in the morning and then we came back to Haeundai and talked to others and did a lot of office work at night.

On Saturday, we were really busy and we went outside and met with some
people that wanted to learn english and then we taught some
investigators and then for the rest of the day, we went to go visit
members and talk to people on our ways there. Then that night, I got a call saying that I was going to train a new missionary in Gumjeong.

ON Sunday, it was a sad, happy day, but I went to my last day at Haeundai ward and then went to a meeting and then went and ate dinner at a members house and then... Came home and packed and then that was it! I love you guys!!

Love Always,

Elder Joshua Wilson








No comments:

Post a Comment