Monday, May 22, 2017

Week 88: 제주도!!! JEJU ISLAND!!

This week was sick!! I love being on Jeju!!! It is awesome being here and the weather is fantastic and the people are great, and I love the ward members! My companions name is Elder Cronin and he has been out for 1 year and 9months! So it looks like he will be ending his mission in Jeju, and same here! So we are having a fun time out on the island working with each other and finding great people to teach!

Yesterday in church, during class, we talked about the people that we want to be, and as I sat there I thought that it would be wonderful to be a person that resembles Jesus Christ. He is really our Savior and loves us and how great he is and how much love and joy did he have
even when times were hard. I thought about this and thought it would be awesome to be like him!

This last week on Monday, we skyped our families! So I skyped my family after packing up all my stuff because I was getting transferred to Jeju Island and got to talk to them for an hour and some! It was great to talk with them and oh how I love talking to my family. It is
kind of weird thinking that this was the last time I skyped my family before I go back to the states! But that was a great time and my companion and I went to the mission home and emailed for a little bit and then his companion came and he went off and then I waited at the
mission home until 5 and then went to the airport and took a plane to the island! Then went to the church and met my new companion and some members!

On Tuesday, we studied in the morning and went outside and talked to people and then we had a meeting with all the missionaries in our area and then we met with an investigator. After meeting with him, we went to our branch president's house and had dinner and chatted and then we went outside and talked to people for the remainder of the day.

Wednesday, we went to go find a less active member but he had moved and then we got a call to go meet with an investigator, so we had lunch with him and then we had our service project. After our service project we went to the church and were planning on meeting a member, but he was unable to make it so we went outside and talked to other
people!

ON Thursday, we studied in the morning and then went to go meet another investigator and he had a lot of questions, so we talked a good amount and then we went outside for a bit and then we had our English class. After English we talked with the English class members
and that was a great time as well!

Friday, we had meeting so we skyped into it because they didn't fly us out to main lang. So anyways, we did that and then went outside and talked to some people and then we went out to new
jeju and talked to a bunch of people and met some great people over there.

On Saturday we were super busy. We had a couple missionary meeting and interviews with President and then we met with some investigators!

On Sunday, we had church and I got to translate again for a foreign family and then we got to have some meetings and then we went to have dinner with one of our members and then came home!

It was a great week and we had a lot of fun!

Love Always,

Elder Joshua Wilson










No comments:

Post a Comment