Monday, September 4, 2017

Week 103: Two more...

So this week I will just give a really short run down of the big things that happened this week because time is running out!!!

This week I was able to learn a lot about patience. 
Lately, I have been reading through Preach My Gospel about Christ-Like attributes and learning who Christ was. As I have been able to study the scriptures, I know that Christ really does love us and knows our trials and wants us to succeed. He wants us to try and went things don't go our way, to try even harder and then will he help you! It is wonderful being a missionary and I love every moment of doing this work!

So we climbed Halla mountain this week for P-day and were able to go to the Brusos house for dinner. During the week we had different meetings and we got to clean the church for like 8 hours on one day. We went out to Busan too, for a meeting and for exchanges with the AP's. Then on Saturday we cleaned the church some more and set up for district conference and I translated for a solid 3 hours then. We also had 2 more people decide to get baptized. One is a man that is about 49 and has a family and the other one is 12 and he is awesome! On Sunday we had church and a baptism for a member and that was great and we got to serve a lot and then we got to go visit members! It was a great week and I love being out here in the missions! It is sooo weird how fast the time is going!

Love Always,

Elder Joshua Wilson




No comments:

Post a Comment