Sunday, September 10, 2017

Week 104:One more

And although the topic of this email says one more, it doesn't mean one more week and then I'm home, but it means that we had one more investigator decide that he wants to be baptized! We are planned to get him baptized on the 29th or October and I'm super excited for him! Although I won't be here in Korea, I'm extremely happy that he decided to after being away from the missionaries for a while.

So for my second to last spiritual message, I've been reading through the scriptures about who the Savior is and what he was like and I was able to watch the movie the testaments and really ponder this week about if I met the Savior today, what would it be like. And I ended up coming across a scripture in 3 Nephi Chapter 11 Verses 7~11 and I won't copy and paste them here, but it is so amazing how Jesus Christ comes down to see not only his people after the resurrection but also goes down to others and administers to them. How marvelous it is that Christ loves us and God loves us so much that he helps us come closer unto him through his only begotten son! I love this gospel and the doorways it opens! Our Savior lives and our Heavenly Father truly does love us! 

Ok in quickly summarizing my week, last week we chilled out on P-day and got to talk to a bunch of people during the week and got to go out and visit many members and we got to meet with a lot of investigators and people! On Tuesday we were able to have dinner with some members and got to go visit with people! It was amazing and Thursday we went on exchanges and went and worked on a mandarin farm and one of the Elders got bitten by so many mosquitoes. And we were able to play basketball and talk with many people and meet with multiple investigators and it was a great week!

Love Always,

Elder Joshua Wilson  









No comments:

Post a Comment