Monday, September 5, 2016

Week 51: Getting transferred to the beach land

So this week, I ended up getting a call this Saturday saying that I was going to be moving to a new area!  This area is called Haeundai and it is beautiful!!  It is right by the beach and it is super cool down here as well!  It is interesting to see the contrast in between Gyeongsan and Busan, but the two places are certainly wonderful.  It was actually really tough to leave Gyeongsan and it was really sad leaving all the people that I love, but I know that moving is really what Heavenly Father planned for me and I will always follow his will!! I love it here and I know it will be an amazing time!

This morning, as I was thinking about what I should write today, I thought of a scripture in 2 Nephi 9:3, and it reads "Behold, my beloved brethren, I speak unto you these things that ye may rejoice, and lift up your heads forever, because of the blessings which the Lord God shall bestow upon your children." 

I liked this scripture because it really does seem to be talking about scriptures. The Book of Mormon and Bible are God's word, and as we read them, we can really rejoice and
receive so many blessings!!

So this week went by extremely quick. 

So last Monday, we had an Elders' P-day, and we went and ate at a meat buffet and then went bowling.  After bowling, we went to get our haircut, emailed, and finished off the day by having Family Home Evening.

On Tuesday, Elder Kim Joon Beum wasn't feeling so good but we went outside. Then he did really well, and then we met with some investigators.  After all of this, we went out to go eat a great dinner with some members and teach a message!

On Wednesday, we had our District meeting. Unfortuantely Elder Kim was still not feeling good, so we ate lunch and then came back to our area, had another meeting and then went to the doctor.  It turned out that Elder Kim had been food poisoned. So he had to rest and had to be well hydrated, but for the most part, we were able to go to the church and to have English class.

On Thursday, we studied and the exchanged with some other members of our district so that we could learn from each other.  So we went outside and talked to a lot of people, then went to Japanese class and then we taught Brother Kim Yong Ho and then that was our day.

On Saturday, we studied and then went outside for a little bit. Then we went to the church, taught the English class and
had an activity after the class.  Then we went outside again and came back to the church, and went to stake conference with brother Kim Yong Ho. So we did that and came home and while planning, I got a call from President Barrow saying that I would be transferring to Haeundai, and would become a Zone Leader. So, I had to start packing my bags and that
was good.

On Sunday, we went to stake conference, and after the conference meeting, we took a bunch of pictures with people and returned to Gyeongsan, where we had a meeting and had to finish up some stuff at the church.  Then we had to go do another meeting and had dinner, and that was our week!!

It really was wonderful in Gyeongsan but I'm excited to be here in Haeundai and although I will be busy as a zone leader, it will be wonderful!!

I love you all and miss you!

Love Always,

Elder Joshua Wilson



At Stake Conference

With Awesome People!

With Awesome Elder Missionaries!!

with a Japanese Sister --- I translated the conference talks in Japanese for her!  

 




With our Brother Kim Yongho






No comments:

Post a Comment